Happy 4th Of July!
4th of July is the great event of the United States of America. On this day thirteen colonies are free from the Kingdom of great Britain on the 4th Of July. But this colonies are never be longer part of British empire. Independence Day is a national holiday marked by patriotic displays. Similar to other summer-themed events, Independence Day celebrations often take place outdoors. Families often celebrate Independence Day by hosting or attending a picnic or barbecue and take advantage of the day off and, in some years, long weekend to gather with relatives.Parades are often in the morning, while fireworks displays occur in the evening at such places as parks, fairgrounds, or town squares. he night before the Fourth was once the focal point of celebrations, marked by raucous gatherings often incorporating bonfires as their centerpiece.
So friends, here we gathering the best collections of Happy 4th Of July Pictures, Happy 4th Of July Pictures Free,Happy 4th Of July Pictures Funny,Happy 4th Of July Pictures For Facebook,Free Download Happy 4th Of July Pictures,July 4th Pictures,Happy 4th Of July Clip Art Pictures,Happy 4th Of July Free Pictures,Happy 4th Of July Fireworks Pictures. Hope you like it all these pictures for 4th Of July celebrations. This list of quotes was put together by our friends over at Audio Plus Depot, an online store for audio speakers.
- Those who deny freedom to others deserve it not for themselves. — Abraham Lincoln
- We are the land of the free, we are the home of the brave. Let’s pay tribute to our brave American Heroes on this special day and forever. Happy Independence Day! — Unknown
- It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — George S. Patton
- May the sun in his course visit no land more free, more happy, more lovely, than this our own country! — Daniel Webster
- I am an American, free born and free bred, where I acknowledge no man as my superior, except for his own worth, or as my inferior, except for his own demerit.
— Theodore Roosevelt
- You cannot be disciplined in great things and undisciplined in small things. Brave undisciplined men have no chance against the discipline and valor of other men. Have you seen a few policemen handle a crowd?
— George S. Patton Jr.
- That these united colonies are, and of right ought to be, free and independent states; that they are absolved from all allegiance to the British crown; and that all political connection between them and the State of Great Britain is, and ought to be, totally dissolved.
— Richard Henry Lee
- We are free, truly free, when we don’t need to rent our arms to anybody in order to be able to lift a piece of bread to our mouths.
— Ricardo Flores Magon
- Where liberty dwells, there is my country.
— Benjamin Franklin
- The United States is the only country with a known birthday.
— James G. Blaine
- In childhood, the daylight always fails too soon—except when there are going to be fireworks and then the sun dawdles intolerably on the threshold like a tedious guest.
— Jan Struther
- A man’s country is not a certain area of land, of mountains, rivers, and woods, but it is a principle; and patriotism is loyalty to that principle .
— George William Curtis
- The will of the people is the only legitimate foundation of any government, and to protect its free expression should be our first object
— Thomas Jefferson
- As Mankind becomes more liberal, they will be more apt to allow that all those who conduct themselves as worthy members of the community are equally entitled to the protections of civil government. I hope ever to see America among the foremost nations of justice and liberality
— George Washington
- My God! How little do my countrymen know what precious blessings they are in possession of, and which no other people on earth enjoy!
— Thomas Jefferson
- Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, to assure the survival and success of liberty.
— John F. Kennedy